10:16 PM

This me.

Posted by Yuinyi |

These days, Sundays = no sleep, thanks to the stupidly long lab report that is due every week. Since I have homework due every day of the week, the only time I have to do my stupidly long lab report would be the weekends. =(

And then when I get no sleep, I get so tired. And so emo. And so frustrated. All I want to do is sleep.

At the end of the day, I really want a huge hug and someone to talk to. But being me, I just end up pushing people away from me and pretending that I am okay, when I really wish that they'll ignore what I say and just come for me.

=/

I have issues.

Well. Let's hope I get some sleep tonight.

4 craps:

edward said...

Hahaha, sometimes I wonder what kind of contradiction and complication mindset girl has, haha, not that I am in the position to talk...

well, just to whack a reminder to your, there's always someone for you to throw your tantrum if u are nt feeling well.

Me? Well, there's someone else that can do better rite?

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha I don't like throwing a tantrum to other people.. I end up feeling guilty and worse. I just want someone to hug even when I push the person away despite myself. :P

Oh yes I contradict myself too much. XD

Liz said...

i think what you do is something most girls do. heh. well, at least, i do. and i notice my mom do.

and yeah, when i get no sleep, i get frustrated too. very emofying. sighs.

Yuinyi said...

Sighs yea. So I think I should TRY to get myself some sleep this Sunday, for a change. I don't like spending the night in the computer lab alone, and then feeling like shit all day on Monday. >.<

Subscribe