4:07 AM

Will the sun rise tomorrow?

Posted by Yuinyi |

These days, I seemed to have lost my words. I hardly know what to say or talk about anymore. Everyday I would look at my blog and think, oh I'll talk about this, I'll talk about that, and in the end lose myself in some other stuff that I do like chasing after a Singaporean drama series and refurnishing my boyfriend's apartment.

It has come to a point in my life where I worry that I will not be good at anything at all. The thought that I am not good enough at everything that I am possibly good at wouldn't stop haunting me no matter how many times I've been told that people who are good at something will never think that they are good enough. All my life I have believed that my passion lies in art. Today I doubted myself. I became scared. What if one day I discover that art isn't what I am most passionate about? What if I discovered that I am just not good ENOUGH? What if I am not good ENOUGH in culinary arts, photography, painting, designing, and all the stuff that I dream of doing? What if one day I discover that I don't like these fields better than I like engineering?

Maybe it's catching up with 21, when everything isn't just "JUST do it" anymore.

Despite all those thoughts, today was quite an optimistic one. I have a plan, a course of action, and with all gratitude, I have the support I needed.







So glad that I am done uploading all the millions of photos from my California trip on facebook. Time to sleep!

2 craps:

Liz said...

the sun will rise tomorrow. and tell me about it: everyday i doubt if i'm good enough for what i'm doing. the important thing is to never give up ^^

Yuinyi said...

That's what Andrew said too. haha it's just that I don't want to make another mistake. =S

But I guess it;s a leap of faith I have to take. =)

Subscribe