1:05 AM

Not So Free To Blog. Hmm..

Posted by Yuinyi |

Pardon me for the lack of updates.

I'll probably not blog until the urge comes back.

And it's a crazy month. I hardly have time to poop. Okay Literature is fun. But tough too. Hmm. No really, I enjoyed the class. And I am not writing this to make Mr Kamal happy, in case he drops by (he said he reads his students' blogs). =P

I don't think I need to state how many tests and quizzes I'll be having next week to tell you how busy I am already.

Anyway, that aside, I'm wishing everyone a Happy Belated Valentine's. XD And to everyone whose birthday falls on this month - Shirleen, Li Xuan, Cedric, Sonia, Qam, Waye Young, Charlene, Hafidz Queen Bitch and whoever I missed out, Happy Birthday! XD I Love you all!

And now I need to pack up and go back to Shah Alam. (I had to come back to Melaka because I left my adapter here. How smart right.)

So, let's survive this babeh!

2 craps:

Anonymous said...

yeah... informative thoughts!

Anonymous said...

purposeful route clears negotiating impersonate expects catalysts forgiven discharge citation sounded
lolikneri havaqatsu

Subscribe