3:04 AM

I am SOOOO BACK!!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

OMG I just got my laptop fixed I am sooo happy and excited that I am just gonna sacrifice some sleep to blog and update so many things on Facebook and Twitter and all!!

I am actually supposed to be reading up my Asian American Studies text (which is REEEAAALLLYYY boring by the way) but ah well, I'll finish it before going to bed. XD Right now, some photos!!!!


Alma Mater!

In the Illini Union where most events are being held.

One of my favourite buildings. Altgeld Hall, which is a Math building. I also like to call it as the Harry Potter building. XD It is supposed to look reallly nice during winter. :)

One of the really nice frat houses around here.

The Quad, where you can see people playing frisbee, baseball or just lying on the field sleeping. Nice place!

The stadium, which i reaaaalllyy love!!! I never knew green and orange can look so good together!

The swimming pool. :)


One of the computer labs. This one uses all MACS!!!!


Moving in day!!!

My apartment building from the outside.

The kitchen, when it was still empty. XD

When my aunt and family came! It was really nice and thanks a lot!!!! :D

Being camwhores, posing with a random nice car we saw. XD

Quad Movie Night! But we went, waited and it was cancelled. Was supposed to watch UP!!! >.<
So we basically have events like every single day. Which is kinda fun, but I really gotta get busy with homeworks and assignments! XD
Oh I'm going for Ultimate today! BBQ after that!!! Woot! =P
Awessooommmmmee!




Subscribe