1:20 AM

Catching up

Posted by Yuinyi |

Finally able to get away from all the work for a while - just tonight though. I'm done with the second rounds of exams, this time better than the first I would say, but not great yet. I'm just contented there's some improvement, or at least that's how I felt after the papers.


This is how my room looks like after a week of mugging and rushing homework in between.


Also, Spring is wonderful. I'm loving the weather, the flowers, the warmth. So a bunch of us went around taking shots around the campus - of the blossoming flowers and the sun and the alive quad. :)
If you look close enough, you can see they are fighting for the disc. I miss playing like this. :P
This booth gives out free condoms. And when we looked at it, it says Made in Malaysia. :P
Look! This quad is crowded!
Met this cute boy in the quad. Didn't get his name though. ISN'T HE ADORABLE!
I love this shot. :P
That's me! Note: I am not actually this short, I was just kneeling. :S
Nice one from Yen Yee, Karleng and Valerie. Awesome people. :)
This flower plucked off the trees near the Gregory Hall. I liked it on my hair. ^^
It makes me happy. We should really go to the Japanese Garden sometime. I have a feeling it will be wonderful!
And things I really want to do with this super awesome weather:

-BBQ! omg I have been wanting to do this since so long ago.
-more photoshoots! I really need to try joining the photography club soon.
-getting my ass out of my bedroom and into the sun while making sure I don't get tanned. XD
-working out in the gym! yes, got teman can go liao!
-swimming (not playing water)

I can't wait for summer vacation really!

Plus, some pictures from the Grad Night this year. It was awesome! Finally an event where I actually get to dress up. ^^ And just the night before, I found this super amazing dress in my closet - given to me by my aunt. I didn't realize it looked that good until I tried it on. :P


Yen Yee and I. It's so easy and often that people get confused between the two of us. XD
Yoong Jie and I. Small boy. :)
The emcee of the night, Andrew, also the ex Fly FM Myvi Trooper. HAHA

The girls. Without Puiyin, something feels missing. XD

Esvina and I, somehow housemates, since we go and stay at the Engineering Hall so often together. :)

Valerie doing her thing - Jacklyn Victor's Gemilang. Awesome. :)

There are more pictures that I would really like to upload, but I am just too tired right now and I am in need of some good sleep. :)

And tonight I get to sleep! :))

Subscribe