6:09 PM

Being 21

Posted by Yuinyi |

The purple stars continued staring at me night after night, as I stared back into them every night, trying to fall asleep. Some of them dimmed away, but most of them stayed with me. Can they read my thoughts? There he was fast asleep, and I didn't know if I should shake him up a little.

So many thoughts, it was impossible to fall asleep. Exams. Electric bills. Finances. The pile of clothes left at my own room for the last two months waiting to be washed. My eyes were tired, but my mind was running everywhere.

I told him the next day, I didn't know how to be an adult. There are too many things to consider. How did my parents do it? It's scary thinking about it. I figured that it would probably be how it is right now, staying so far away from our parents and handling about everything on our own. It scared me a little to think that I might not have anyone to refer to in the future. Who am I going to talk to when I have doubts?

I looked at the scarf that I finally finished knitting and put it on him.

He looked back at me. "I don't know either. But in any case, I'm here for you."

2 craps:

Liz said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Yuinyi said...

=)

Oh yes, I wanna show you the scarf sometime soon! =D

Subscribe