2:46 AM

These Dreams

Posted by Yuinyi |

I get frustrated and upset at the most unreasonable things. I was at work today and did not have any proper lunch, for 6 whole hours - cravings for assam pedas and Malaysian food just got more and more intense as I sat through that 6 torturous hours, and stupidly looking at more photos of mouth watering food, wishing I was at home and had the luxury of just taking the car out to Kota Laksamana and getting a hot piping bowl of assam pedas with my favourite steamed rice, salted egg, and vegetables.

There, I just got myself hungry again.

I got off work looking forward to heading home to cook something up for myself or heading out for dinner with some friends, but when I found out that my friends had some very late lunch and were not planning to have any dinner, my heart sank to the bottom of the Pacific Ocean and I got pretty upset because, putting aside the months and months of dreaming about assam pedas, I really just want to eat.

It was really unreasonable of me. Really. I just get so cranky when I get hungry. Restless. Upset. Unable to focus. Vandalizing every single thing I can get my hands on. It gets pretty bad, like PMS.

But everything gets better when I get my hugs and my food. Rice. Korean Al-Tang (fish egg soup) will do for now. =)

My boyfriend said that my blog is wayy too emo. But my last post was happy (and about him!)!


Valentine's Day- aside from being a year since my first date with my boyfriend (first real date with a guy in fact), first time receiving roses, and first Valentine's where I don't have to sulk at home because I don't have a date- is just one of those little things that continuously reminds me of how much I have in life today, how much happier a person I have become over the past half a year (even though I still feel cranky about stupid stuff), and how much more contented I am today. So much to look forward to, so much to feel happy about. It may not exactly be living my dreams, but there's just too much to be contented about that it doesn't really matter (like Korean Al Tang and a bf's hug when I am sulky). I'm definitely not the same person as I was last year. Glancing into a year back, it's just sad if not shocking how insecure, unhappy, and untrue to myself I was. How did I get so sad, so unhappy?

I am glad I've given myself a chance. See darling, I am happy and not emo! =)

1. Happy and thankful for everyone who came and tried to surprise me for my 21st birthday, ESPECIALLY the creme brulee!!


2. Happy and thankful for close friends that helped me through so much, aside from the GOOD FOOD that was offered during our CNY celebration together! Would totally like to go over to Indiana again!


3. Happy and so thankful for a thoughtful boyfriend, who has made me happy from the beginning. Thank you for the Elmo darling!!! =DDDD


Subscribe