5:11 PM

Flowers Gleam and Glow, Let Your Powers Shine

Posted by Yuinyi |

SPRING! It's finally really here, although some couple of weeks ago it was still pretty chilly. But chilly is the best. Not too sunny not too cold. Spring is the time of the year when I'll be in the best of my moods. =D

Frozen yogurt with Poppings, oh so good. =)

While the flowers are blooming and birds are singing and squirrels are chasing each other, I'm currently working on my portfolio (my first one omg) and trying to get into an art class (yay) next semester. Drawing so much in a week makes me realize that, man, this is tiring! Plus - where do people get their inspirations from anyways? I've been stuck with nothing to draw for the past couple of days, only to resort to drawing some still life stuff just to have some varieties in the stuff that I'll be presenting. Too many portraits surprised me because I am just so bad at drawing humans that I avoid drawing them altogether, USUALLY.

I guess my friend was right. I don't want to be a fine art artist the rest of my life. Too tiring, too mundane. And I hate details. I can do it, but I'll get bored of it. (thank god for psychology!) No matter, I still do want to learn to draw better. I still dream to be a photographer.

I look forward to the end of the semester (not for Summer weather though), to Midwest Games, and to home where all the wonderful sinful food are. ^^

Subscribe