12:40 PM

19

Posted by Yuinyi |

Yuinyi's saying thanks to everyone who wished her. THANK YOU for remembering.

Yuinyi is now 19.

This year's was different. I did not have a huge party, just a small one. Some things did not turn out as expected. But this year, I cried on my birthday.

Those who made me cry:

First of all, Waye Young u evil, thanks! That was very sweet of you, for I was feeling really down, and a simple email from you moved me to tears. =)

Thanks Daryl for giving me a ride home, and for calling at night to wish me. You were one of the few who called.

And thanks Kelvian for calling as well.

Then to my best friends, Jas Min and Shirleen, thank you so much for shopping and emo-ing with me (although we weren't supposed to), then bringing me to Xuan Cafe, made a song dedication, and even went up stage to sing me a birthday song. And also for the cakes. And for the moments. (darn I'm in tears again) Really, you girls made it a very special emo birthday. LOL *hugs*

And yes, Kelvin (although you might not see this, or maybe you will, who knows - and although I don't know you well) for bringing me my cake, for the 15% discount, for waiting for the three of us to finish our cakes and drinks, and simply to for working tonight (so I bumped into you at Xuan.) =P

My brother called and wished me. Thanks. For the book as well. =)

And finally, my family. Sometimes I don't know how to say sorry, but I'm sorry Dad, and my two sisters for making you guys stay up despite the fact that Dad was sick. I didn't know you guys actually bought me a cake, waited for me and I didn't come back in time for it. Sorry for disappointing all of you. It made me cry the most. Thanks for everything.. *sobs* I can't put it into words how much that meant.



To everyone else,

Thanks for remembering again. =)

It was a disappointing, emotional, special and in a way, happy birthday.

I'm 19. And still crying.

3 craps:

Liz said...

and i'm 19 and 2 months

and i'm still crying too

lolx =)

Anonymous said...

I am 20. Ok lah...in a few more days. And still laughing. Cheer up!

May the bimbo-ness conquer the world!! HAHA!

Regards,
Jian Wei

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha thanks people. LOL Bimbos rule!! XD

Subscribe