2:26 AM

Party, Koreans and tag

Posted by Yuinyi |

I am totally sorry for the lack of updates! Here I am again, and I'll probably be gone for a good few more days before I update again. Life's getting busier, again!

So, updates.

1. Birthday party on Saturday was quite a blast, although nothing compared to last year's. But anyway, thanks everyone who came, and those who helped! =) And a little reminder to all of you, my birthday was not on the 17th, it's on the 23rd okay. *grins*

Too bad, no pictures. *sobs*

2. I've got some Korean friends! They're here for some intensive English course and I've volunteered the be one of the conversational partners. Tell me that's cool! =P Koreans are really cute and animated when they try to speak in English. XD Oh yea, and they call me Jo-ni (Joelyn).

3. One tag before I go! By Elizabeth. ^_^

1. Does it matter to you if your boyfriend or girlfriend smoke?
Totally. I don't really fancy the smell thank you very much, and I don't want to die early. =P

2. How about drinking?
Doesn't matter. But definitely no hardcore alcoholics.

3. Do you like someone you can’t have?
Mr. Kamal just asked us this question in Literature class today! XD Guess what, no one admitted, but I think Mr Kamal was right to say that everyone would have experienced this at least once unless all we do is just STUDDDYYYYYYYYYYY.

4. If someone liked you right now, would you want them to tell you?
I guess it's a yes. I mean, why not?

5. What’s your favourite sport?
I used to LOVE softball (I think I still do) and frisbee I guess?

6. Its Saturday night, and you’re home alone… what do you do?
Erm, go online, watch tv, or just take the car out and pull some friends along with me. =P Really hate staying home on a Saturday night unless there're nice movies on TV.

7. Do you like roller coasters?
YES!! Especially those which go 360 degrees. XD

8. When’s the perfect time to have a bf/gf?
I don't see the need to set a time to have one. LOL It wouldn't be fun and it wouldn't be true that way.

9. If you could date any celebrity, who would it be?
Hmm I sort of gave up stalking celebrities long time ago. They have complicated lives.

10. What are you doing this weekend?
Going back to Melaka for the CNY!!!

11. What is your favourite restaurant?
Depends on my mood. I guess, the one I visit the most (McD and KFC don't count) would be Sushi King. =P

12. Have you ever hugged someone?
Yeap. Who hasn't?

13. Ever kissed someone you weren’t attracted to?
Erm, on the cheeks, yea? JYI!! XD

14. Do you like anyone right now?
Hmm..

15. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Looks. Hair. =P First impression mahh!

16. Which do you prefer, Beach or Mountains?
Mountains? Because it's cooler. XD

17. What kind of phone do you have?
Sony Ericson!! <3>

18. Computer or Laptop?
Laptop. Can bring everywhere. XD

19. Jeans or Sweats?
Never fancied sweats. So, jeans.

20. Which year(s) has/have been the best so far?
Last year (2007) was probably the best and the worst. =P

21. How old are you gonna be on your next birthday?
19!!! (Note : This coming Friday!)

22. What should you be doing right now?
Taking my nap or studying. Can't help it, had to go online for a while ( and ended up procrastinating everything)

23. What is your favourite TV show?
Uh, don't really follow TV shows anymore. But I still love American Idol and CSI. Just watched Gossip Girl season one halfway, not bad. =P

24. What’s been your last purchase?
Maxis top-up.

25. Are you attracted to girls/boys that smoke?
Noo... Haiyoh. It's a turn off. =P

26. Have you ever fallen on your butt in front of a crowd of people?
Don't remember. I usually fall front first. (INTI KELVIN!)

27. What do you do when you’re at home?
Go online, watch tv, sleep, eat, bathe lah. What kind of question is this?

28. What is your favourite subject?
Used to love math - changed my mind after Calculus. Still love art. Right now, Literature is the best class ever. XD

29. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you?
Knowing that there are people who care for me, especially when I am emo. XD

I'm leaving the last question out, because it requires tagging. =P

See yah folks! *can't wait for the CNY break!*

1 craps:

Anonymous said...

Come to see us contemporary to come by more information and facts in the matter of Drop in on us at the moment to grasp more knowledge and facts regarding [url=http://select.compare.com.pl]kurs stylizacji paznokci[/url]

Subscribe