9:30 AM

Being Sane

Posted by Yuinyi |

Here comes the rush again. Classes are officially starting tomorrow and I still need to confirm my timetable with my lecturers there are some clashes wth.

Previously I was told that I did not make it into the Chem2 list. When I checked today, I'm in. Wth. My timeteble's just really confusing. I have physics and chemistry at the same time. I think I'm gonna go ask Hermoine for the Time Turner. LOL

Sigh. Emo start.

I am REALLY hoping the Inti people can make it to Melaka on the 17th! <-- take note, Inti biatches! XD

This is seriously gonna be a busy month! T.T


AND I am down with cold. T.T

5 craps:

KeL-V-En said...

i've taken notice d.. bt dont la like dat.. help d others plan transport 2 go melaka.. takan coz i alone cant go all oso cant go le..

Yuinyi said...

LOL I am still thinking about how to get them to go without you actually.. =( But I want you to go maaa. XD You see ah, if you dun go Sue Ray won't go. Waye Young also said he MIGHT go IF you go. =P Kelvin and the rest lagi tak payah cakap right. XD XD

Please? XD (Am i being mean? =P)

SuE RaY said...

huhuhu..

sorry we couldn't make it yuin yi..

got sumtin for u tho..
will give u a suprise when i see you next..
hope it was an awesome party..
:D

Jyi said...

so sad u were not attracted to me :(

Yuinyi said...

Sue Ray, can't wait to see you guys again!

Jyi, EH? Why you say I'm not attracted to you?? I totally am! XD

Subscribe