10:33 AM

Being 20 and grumpy

Posted by Yuinyi |

Lately, I've become someone so grumpy and angry. I get so irritated by stuff like classes, rents, love, friends. I've even become very forgetful. What happened to the me I knew?

Maybe its the classes and the workload. I am afraid for and of my own future. I dropped one class just so I can try to focus on pulling up my GPA for the time being. But what if I can't?

Money, as always, is another issue. Won't start on that, but I am working at it right now.

But I really don't like it when I don't have options. I don't like the stress. I don't like being pushed into a corner. And I get grumoy. I get mad at so many things.

I think what I need now is some company and nice chats that will make me laugh and forget all these grown up stuff. I need to find some joys in life again.

This week, I've remembered wrongly that I have lab, twice. I've also not realize my due dates. Today, I came an hour earlier to class.

Is this how being 20 feels like?

8 craps:

Liz said...

i am twenty and grumpy too T.T

Yuinyi said...

I don't like feeling grumpy and guilty about it at the same time. :(

Saurabh a.k.a Sam a.k.a Dahi said...

haha ....
well sorry for being so aloof !!
but this posts looks like an Advert for a Boyfriend ... LOLZ .

Yuinyi said...

LOL Sam! How is this an advert for a boyfriend?? @.@

Karthik Manamcheri said...

@yuinyi, point blank, this is how 20 feels like .. lol .. i've been there done that .. its how 22 feels like too .. !! .. heh

@sam, very subtle, very subtle .. tsk tsk

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha so this is basically how it feels like NOT being a teen anymore. >.<

Karthik Manamcheri said...

i want to be seven years old again, when the greatest choice of life was which color crayon to use ... !! ..

Yuinyi said...

OMG Totally!!! ;D

Subscribe