8:32 PM

Hello

Posted by Yuinyi |

The book I want from the library is checked out until half an hour later :( So i'm taking this time to blog. I noticed my last post was.. ages ago.

I don't know if it's just me, or it's just been too tiring. All the rushing assignments and catching up lecture materials for exams is really too heavy. At least for me. And I've been reminded, in some very harsh ways how I have been complaining all the time. It has not been a good month for me. I don't want to give excuses for my behaviour, but I just want to be understood and accepted.

I'm making it a point now however, to stop complaining so much because I do realize how all these workload is taking the toll on me and making me such a bitter person. Hmm.

I find joys however every Friday. By Fridays, I would always be dead - zombie dead - and sleep past dinner time. But I like to make it a point to just go out and do something on a Friday night, since it would be the only night I would be able to find some time to laugh and talk happy stuff. :)

It's Tuesday now. Three more days to Friday! :D

As of Monday, Physics will officially end - with the final paper - and I will be a bit happier I hope! Carefree days seem too long ago.

Trying so hard to do so many things. Do you remember back then when we used to sit on the swings and talk when I tell you I'm sad and stressed up, but mostly I just wanted to spend time with you? Once I asked you what's the difference between me and her. I thought of that moment and can't help smiling at it. :)

It's three more days to Friday. I can't wait. :))

2 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

lol, u are a fan of crap message did you?

Yuinyi said...

LOL no they are a fan of me. I can't be bothered anymore. XD

Subscribe