3:28 AM

I'll see you soon.

Posted by Yuinyi |

We've fought so much over the past year. Cried. Said nasty things to each other. Stopped talking.

But now we're here. We're here. It seems so unbelievable to me even until today, that now I'm finally assured. I still look at the pictures and messages, thinking of the things you've said to me, and wonder, is this really happening? What if I wake up one day, and it's all just a dream, like how I've been waking up from these dreams I've had of you, so many times disappointed and wished I could just go back to sleep. I've been thinking for the past few days now.

But this is it. I know this is real. It's too real to be a dream. :)

Now that you're gone, I only have the pillows to hug. It was weird to walk alone the day I sent you off at the train station. It was so hard watching you leave. And when I come back home everyday I miss you even more.

But it's okay, because now I can think fondly of how it feels to have you hold my hands, and how it feels being so close to you. How you breathe so heavily, and how I notice how heavily I breathe too when I'm so close to you.

It's cute how you can be sensitive and romantic the ways I never thought you could be. :)


I love you, and will definitely see you again. :)


p/s: I'm making a collection of bears now! :P

5 craps:

Liz said...

awww a collection of bears?

Yuinyi said...

Heeheee yeap. ^.^

bruce@shark said...

pinggan is so happy for mangkuk. =))

tachimurakiyuri said...

I guess, you don't need any sugar to your coffee. It tastes sweet no matter what are you eating/drinking now :)

Enjoy ur new found "red light" life lol

*voice whispering* " And you still single....

Arrghh, LOL

Yuinyi said...

Pinggan.. :))

Haha thanks JK. :)

How I look like right now ---> ^.^

Subscribe