2:21 AM

Wasn't it spring already?

Posted by Yuinyi |

Spring break is ohmigod FINALLY here. I swear every single person I know in UIUC has been waiting for this break for too long. It didn't help much that so many of my friends from other universities had their break so much earlier and I had to be tortured by their vacation pictures all over USA.

Like the one in Disneyland. OMG Sanddy Wei Lun Alicia ChenKhuan Foongyi!!! Noooouuuuuu..!! Wei Lun had this picture of THE CASTLE at night, with awesome fireworks in the background. Omg I swear I almost fainted. I think I would if I see it in person. Gosh. It's like my childhood dream! I remember when I was young we used to have this video tapes (yes back when we still have video tapes) of Disneyland - there'll be stories, lessons, songs - kinda like a musical thing if I didn't recall wrongly. And there's Mickey and Minnie Mouse. Donald and Daisy. Snow White and the Witch - and the apple. And the part I loved most, was the part with the castle, and all the characters were just dancing and singing, so happily like they have nothing else to care in the world, and the song "When You Wished Upon A Star" was sung. THAT is probably my all time favourite Disney song. :)) And then there's the fireworks. Oh and Cinderella and her Prince kissed, on the cheeks because the video was meant for kids haha. I think that is still the most beautiful scene I've ever seen or dreamt of. The Castle. ^.^

I MUST go there someday! To be honest, sometimes I dream of getting married there. *daydreams*

That's the kid in me, that will probably never grow up. :)

But MY spring break is here, and I'm not going anywhere.














I know. =.=

But I am broke. So I'm trying to be REALLY positive and taking this as a REAL break. That means, I am going to sleep all I want. And study at my own pace (for the exam after the break sigh). And spend the day with Mr. Cuddles. :)

Oh yes.

Mr Cuddles.


:)

I am also waiting so patiently for everyone to be back. It feels so quite after everyone else left for some vacation. I don't like quiet sometimes. And it's cold too omg. It was like snowing again. Isn't it spring already???

Let's just hope it gets warm again, and I'll get to do my bbq that I have been wanting to do for so long!!

Oh and let's get the dresses and shorts out again! :D

2 craps:

Liz said...

i got to wear shorts last week and this week it's cold again T.T

Yuinyi said...

Exactly! Suddenly cold. =.= But I think it's getting warm again. :)))

Subscribe