1:37 AM

Summer-Fall

Posted by Yuinyi |

I've gained some weight. :(

Time to hit the gym again! Played some badminton a
nd swam about 20 laps today. *tired*

Oh and wish me luck in my job interview this Thursday! Maybe if I get the job I'll be able to go somewhere end of this year? :D

First reading material from Rhetoric 105 was emo. :( But I think I might just like that class. :)

My self-decorated lamp. *heart*

The humongous burger that we had one day during summer - too unhealthy. But looks good, no? :P

The cinema we visited in Chicago just the other day, when we went to pick up a friend. It was near the airport and it was beautiful! It was the best cinema I've visited since I came to the US and the seats allow you to lean back! :D

This is one sampat moment. I wrapped him up with toilet paper and drew a face on it. XD It was really difficult to take this picture because I was laughing so hard I couldn't keep still.

This one was taken after he tore it up - like a monster.

The house has been a little too quiet lately.



I no longer feel it - or am I just suppressing it so much?

Subscribe