2:21 AM

Purple Stars

Posted by Yuinyi |

The week has just started to get busy again with lab reports coming right up after the stream of exam last week. It was not as tedious and stressful, except for maybe Statistics. With Stats this semester, I've probably found that one thing I hate more than engineering. It's once again one of those many things that me and A.Chu differ in in terms of liking.


I just don't get how anyone can get high doing math and counting probabilities with so many different distributions - something I just can't seem to understand the way it functions, no matter how hard I try. But that's the boyfriend.

Last Thursday brought me to tears of exasperation as I was struggling to understand Statistics. I've just came back from a very easy engineering paper, and was feeling so happy about it, that for once I might have done well in an engineering paper. I came back with the entire afternoon to revise Stats. Do you know how sometimes you think you know what you're supposed to know, yet you have no idea where to start once you look at the exam questions? I could not do the sample exam questions at all. It's frustrating how it keeps happening to me, that no matter how much I've been explained to, I can't connect. I did not know what to do and how even my Statistician boyfriend could help me. I gave up, and took a nap I really needed.

He woke me up an hour later, with everything he thought I needed to know, everything he knew I might forget (that I kept asking him every single week and never seem to remember), and every possible example he can think of, in 4 pages, handwritten.

How is it possible for me to disregard this guy for so long? :')

As he is fast asleep under his strings of purple stars, I hear him snore and look around at his more than messy and unorganized room, and I think that this, this is happy.

5 craps:

Anonymous said...

Stay happy, okay? :)

pinggan said...

I'm glad you finally met someone who makes you happy. He's so sweet, nice, and caring. Best of all, he can help you. =)) I wanna meet him someday!

Yuinyi said...

Pinggan, thanks! He is quite amazing sometimes. =)Makes me feel bad cause I always bully him. :P

Liz said...

awwwwwwwwwwwww!

Yuinyi said...

=)))

Subscribe