11:06 AM

A Quick One

Posted by Yuinyi |

I'm restraining myself from feeling overconfident for my exam later and convincing myself that I still need to look at certain parts of the text that I might have missed or would risk forgetting. Exam is in one hour.

But maybe I should catch up on some breakfast.

Or blog.

As much as I would like to be as jolly and bubbly as I actually am in real life or as I used to blog 3 years ago when I started the blog, I seem to have lost the ability to blog happily. Much. I think my blog is too filled with words and nonsensical rants that nobody wants to listen to anyway. Then again, it's probably because nobody reads anyway (HAHA) so I've turned lazy. =P

SO. Okaylah let me put in some pictures and blog like how I used to 3 years ago. Blog needs pictures.

Picture of my room! Pink curtains and mini lights is *heart*!!


Also, wall decal that I spent 2 tiring hours cutting out every single little piece. Including the tiny leaves. And flowers. But oh so rewarding when I finally put it up! (and my room is not actually THAT pink, it's just the reflection from the curtain, and probably the camera lightings)

And we had lots of cookout sessions.

In this one, A.Chu cooked his now famous pig trotters, which I did not touch, at all. Not that it wasn't good. I just. don't. touch. There are amazingly so many different things we like and hate haha. For example pig trotters.

And of course, our one week late Mid Autumn Festival. I seriously did not know how I managed to find time to organize my own party last year. I barely had time to do anything this year! Bought the mold for the mooncake but didn't get around to making any. Kuih rose too. I just have NO time for any special occasions/parties this year. =(

And I just ran out of pictures. So not only am I lazy to blog with pictures, I have also become lazy to take pictures.

An hour to exam! Lunch!

Subscribe