1:19 PM

Just to update.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Once I was so attached to my blog, now I'm blogging so little. Can't believe the last time I blogged was one week ago. XD

But then, it's summer. All I do is eat, play, sleep, study a little. It's basically the same thing everyday. Nothing is pushing me to blog.

And if I blog, it'll all be emo posts anyway. I've been so emo lately. I shouldn't fill my blog with emo stuff because nobody wants to read that. Eh? XD

Damn, how fast the time passed. Next week's the last week of summer already. One week of holidays, then fall. Gosh. Fall means Cal2. Fall means less people. Fall means hell.

Anyway, to be a bit more cheerful, I actually went to 8tv, and met Gary Yap. AND Gary Cao Ge. =) And to those lucky people who has watched the 4 p.m show at 8tv, they might actually get a glimpse of me! Just a glimpse but still! XD (I might put up photos later)

In the meantime, still struggling with god knows what.

Subscribe