11:39 AM

Money Issue

Posted by Yuinyi |

I have money problem. I think I have mentioned that like a thousand million times.

I have problems in finance management. And it's getting really bad. Really really bad. Especially in Summer. And I am not proud to admit it, but I have to. It's getting really bad. I think I really need help.

I KNOW I have this problem. Ever since I started working after Form 5, I spent away half of my income most of the times. And I think it has since became a habit for me to spend, even now, without income. Except for the JPA allowance.

I really really need help.

I can't go on like this. Dad just reprimanded me on YM. I know I know. I DO realise and feel bad each time I have to ask for cash from my dad. I feel bad all the time, but I don't know HOW and WHERE all my money went. It feels like a sickness I can't cure. Omg.

*shoots myself*

I need to do something about it. It won't do me any good for my future, if I keep spending off my allowances like that. It's bad.

I've counted. If I only spend RM4 on each meal, plus grocery shopping, plus topping up my handphone credit, plus the dobi, I can spend only less than RM400 every month. If I dine at Cemara Cafe every evening, it'll be less than RM 4 per meal, which is even better! Great, that's a headstart. I desperately need to monitor my finance.

Oh gosh. I feel so emo blogging about it.

For this two months, I am just going to have to rely on roti canai everyday. Still have a Genting trip to go. =(
I mean, I do want to go, and I just can't pull out now so I'll just have to ikat perut for a few months until the next time JPA bank in some money. I'll even have to put off that idea of going ice-skating.

Don't you feel sad for me? I feel pathetic lor. *sigh*

Why I like that one???

12 craps:

Liz said...

I AM BROKE TOO!

Sob sob. No money already... Cannot go out shopping. Hahhaahahahha

=P We work together-gether to save money, k? Prez? lol

Yuinyi said...

Hahah Okay, secretary!! Oh and we got a new VP, Miss Tan Mei Yueh. Remember to jot down her details. Lolx. =P

SimpleSanddy said...

Lolz... Bimbo club memang Bimbo club... Spend money like water... Lolz... *juz kidding*

I still haven't decided whether 2 join de club yet... Huhu... ^^

Yuinyi said...

Too bad you are already recruited. Vice secretary for Liz. =P

SimpleSanddy said...

I dun wan!!! I prefer 2 b de treasurer... U won't have money issue if I'm the treasurer. Coz I'm so good in managing my money, unlike Miss President. XP

Liz said...

Hahahaha

Miss Secretary, IE Club funds no prob dy rite? The Caring Week finance gimme headache. Really not suited to be treasurer la me, lol.

Liz said...

aiyak. type wrong. Miss Vice Secretary/ Treasurer...

Yuinyi said...

Lol we sound damn bimbotic. WBC fund is WBC fund ma, my money is diff thing ma. Like that also dunno meh, Sanddy? Memang potential bimbo la you. =.= LOL

Pison The Great said...

Ehe.... Smart la u Yuinyi... calling others bimbotic...

Chin Jian said...

Can a dumbo drop a comment here?

Yuinyi said...

Eh Pison, I am trying to expand my club, unlike you doing nothing for dumbo club. =P

And Yes, CJ, can can. Pison already did wat. XD

Liz said...

hahahhahaha,

behold the growing bimbo/dumbo club! XD

Subscribe