3:25 AM

Goodbye, Summer

Posted by Yuinyi |

Sorry for such a long break. Again, due to not having the connection in Cemara and being too lazy to walk all the way to Pak Li just to go online.

Now that I am back in Melaka, I can go online anytime I want. =P

Summer's over, I'm done with Psychology, and people are moving out of Cemara.

It's funny how I only started to get to know people better when they are about to leave. When I had so many months before people actually leave, I've never actually taken the chance to get to know them. When it's like a month or two before they leave, things just happen naturally and we get to mingle around and it's those times when I'd think, 'Wow, how come I never knew he/she is so nice?" and I'd feel sorry for not having more time to know them. And when each of these people finally leave, I'd discover another empty hole in my life.

It's such a sad case.

During those breaks when I did not have the internet connection in Cemara, I've been going back to my diary. It's nice to know I can write about anything I want in it and not having anyone know about it.

One day, I wrote:

Dear Diary,

Isn't it funny how the future might just turn out the most unexpected way you've ever imagined?

Okay, that's about all I'm revealing from the diary I sometimes write in. LOL, come on, the reason I had it written in my diary is because no one would read it, no? The point is, some things happened in the most unexpected way I've ever imagined. If someone had told me what would change in Spring and Summer 08 when I was in Fall, I would have laughed my head off, or probably have my jaw hanging open like a retard. XD

I'm glad it all happened anyway.

Things will change, no doubt. Things will certainly change one way or another, whether I like it or not.

All my efforts trying to be positive about things seem to go down the drain just like that; it's like it all goes back to point zero. So all I'm doing is trying to make my way from point zero again.

I don't want to pretend to be happy when I am not. It's tiring. So sometimes, I hardly talk to anyone. Even when I was talking, I didn't feel like I was saying anything much at all. My smiles were sometimes fake, I'm sorry to say that. And you know why I say it's tiring? Because when you force yourself to talk, you have to use so much energy trying to think of a reasonable reply to whoever's talking to you when all you want to do is keep quiet and look away, lost in your own thoughts. And when you fake your smile, it feels like you have to use up all the muscles on your face to push up that smile. That's really tiring.

I need a break. One week's holiday is good. And when I get back and find that some people are no longer there, I hope that I'll still be okay because as the cliche goes,

Life has to go on.

11 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

Haven't c ur blog for quite sometime......and first time I c... is miss yuin yi discharging emo wave on her blog again...

Mei Yueh, ur best pinggan is going to leave right. and also other frens...they are flying this year...

U regret that u did not know much about them until they leave, but at least u had known them and understand them. At least you know them they are nice people. (Now only I knew Chia Chyuan was a real nice dude).



When two things touch, some portions of the thing will be transferred to other things and vice versa. When two hearts meet together, some portion of them may still leave in others...

And we call it memories...

Hope u will cherish the things between them and good luck

(LOL I'm crapping again)

Yuinyi said...

Thanks JK, I don't know what else to say. XD And yea I've been quite emo lately. XD

bruce@shark said...

I feel emo too....

Anonymous said...

here to give you a hug, hmmm, if you want one.

*hugs anyway*

Yuinyi said...

Thanks anonymous! Can you identify yourself? =)

tachimurakiyuri said...

LOL...

Can the anonymous be...

Yuin Yi secret admirer

GASP...

Sry, Juz kidding

Chin Jian said...

Ehem...
Don't worry, our nice JK's arm is okay dy. This means he can play frisbee again. But anyway, don't ask me for frisbee, I know I am horrible in it! lolz

Advice to u...
++ Don't be emo. (though i am)

Yuinyi said...

JK, secret admirer?? Hahaha if you ever find out, please tell me who it is ya? LOL

CJ, I don't even know if I can find the time for frisbee during Fall, with Cal2 keeping me busy. XD And yea, look who's talking maaaannn... XD XD I'll be fine tho. Thanks. =)

tachimurakiyuri said...

To CJ
- I dun think I will ever played frisbee, at least in this month cuz my hand is not recovered yet. I had paid a painful lesson by playing frisbee when my hand is still swelling

But I will still play futsal hehe.

To yuin yi
-No idea who's the secret admirer... but we know there's a nice person yuin yi..

u know ehhh

Chin Jian said...

Don't worry about me, CJ emo is considered NORMAL. If i m not emo, i guess you all have to beware!

Ehem... I'm a dumbo actually. I have no idea who is the secret admirer but what'd it be if the anonymous is not a male?

Yuinyi said...

Uhm.. an admirer can either be male or female, haha no restrictions here. XD

Subscribe