4:33 AM

Warning - Emo Waves Discharged

Posted by Yuinyi |

Just came back from Genting two hours ago.


Feeling emo - reasons shall not be disclosed here. X(


Anyway, let's see some pictures yea?

Sanddy - forever so tall, she can't stand straight in the cable. XD

And oh my freaking gosh, I can't believe I met Chen Li Ping there. Like, I watched so many of the shows she acted in omg omg.

Finally I can tell people I have been on this thing. Gosh, I think all my internal organs are still left up there.

Us, and the guys. Don't you think everyone looked nice? =)

And of course, all the fun - thanks to Sheng Kai!

I came back, talked to Sanddy, Steffi and Shearon on the way back, laughed, sulked to myself, had no idea what to do cause everyone is not here, cleaned up the house, and decided to come to Pak Li to go online cause I feel so freaking miserable.


And did I mention I am no longer subscribing to the internet connection at Cemara? All thanks to the fact that I am broke. To save money, I am even washing my own clothes, not sending them to the laundry shop anymore, if I can help it.


Huhu~

To make matters worse, the people that I want to talk to aren't online.

You know how sometimes you feel so miserable, and want to be alone, yet you want to have people to talk to because when you are alone, it makes things worse? That's exactly how I feel.

If you know me, you'd know that I hate being alone when I am miserable. =(

6 craps:

SimpleSanddy said...

Eh, u din ntion dat the 3 of u berkomplot 2 bully me!!!

Btw, it's STEPHY, not Steffi... Lolz... Hahahahahaha!!! B.I.M.B.O. memang WBC's president. XD How cum Stephy din notice dat u spelled her name wrong as she sat beside u while u were updating this post???

Wakakaka...

Btw, cheer up lar... ^^ *smile smile* dun so emo le... XD

Yuinyi said...

She didn't sit beside me while I typed all that, my bimbotic treasurer. Don't assume, LOL.

Anonymous said...

the last pic looks damn good right?

Yuinyi said...

Haha of course, got me inside ma!!! XD

Liz said...

lol. i wanna go too =P

Yuinyi said...

We can go again some day!! Haha I like the air. XD

Subscribe