6:38 AM

Roxy Summer Splash - Mission Unaccomplished.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I just realised a friend has somehow changed. Okay maybe she has not, I just didn't know her better before. It got me irritated, she seems different online and in real. I never thought I'd use this word to describe her, but I feel I'm beginning to get to know the pretentious her.


Okay, let's be happy.

I got three tickets from Jas to go for Roxy Summer Splash at Sunway yesterday. Three tickets means 6 persons, because one ticket=invitation for two. Wth. I only asked Mei Yueh and Pison to go because I freaking thought one ticket=1 human. =.=

Anyway Sabrina, Uma and Shearon turned up, so they tagged along. So all three tickets can be utilised. =)

So, why mission unaccomplished?

Cause when we reached there, we all gave up. There were SO many many people *hands stretched wide*. So we went shopping instead. (Somemore thought might be able to meet up with a few people at the Summer Splash *sigh*)

Window-shopping. I know I had to control my spending. Food was already expensive, so I can't possibly spend on anything else. =(

Anyway, after shopping, dinner and of course, movie time! Kung Fu Panda is GREAT. Made me laugh from the beginning till the end, except at the very beginning when I thought I lost my wallet and handphone and ran all the way out to the toilet and the popcorn counter to ask. But after I realised my wallet and handphone fell beneath my seat, the movie was fantabulously funny. XD Don't pandang rendah just because it's cartoon!! I've not laughed so much at a movie for a long time.



It's not all teddy bear stuff you know! =P

Great day, I didn't even feel as sick by the end of the day (oh yes, I was so sick the day before).

What can I say, laughter's the best medicine. =D

2 craps:

Liz said...

hmm.. ur friend, is she drastically different in real life and online? SOme people do have alter personalities when online and when off... for me, i have to say, i am more daring online- more emo, more gung ho, more liberal, more flirty online...

it's just the cover of anonymity keeps me more, well, confident? haha.

Yuinyi said...

Hahah I won't say I am totally the same online as well, but I just find it disturbing. Like, so irritating like that. =P

Subscribe