9:42 AM

A Walk To Stardom

Posted by Yuinyi |

As one of our last gatherings together, A Walk to Stardom was AWESOME!! It was our graduation dinner, held at Royale Bintang Hotel. On that night, everyone was a star! My first time on a red carpet! Cameras everywhere, I totally felt like a star! Muahahah! Awesome, no? XD


After walking endlessly in shopping complexes to look for the right dress, accesories, and my CLUTCH (which I searched for days for), spending so much time making up, dressing up, and getting my hair right, and also being depressed for hours because I don't think I look good enough, it's finally THE NIGHT.


Pictures up!




First of all, Foong Yi and I. We look like stars right!!! That's why I love a DSLR! XD


Cameraman, Syazwan, holding what I want!!! *snatches it away*


Buffet style dinner. Girls getting their empty stomach filled.


Yong Sam and I. Omg I know I will miss him a LOT!!!


Us girls!

Neighbours! Hui Lin, Sanddy, me, Sabrina and Yi Sin.



Foong Yi, Nizam, Qam and me! Frisbee!


Roommate Sanddy and I, who both got awards. Girl who smile no matter what, and girl who is.. er nevermind. =P


Hui Chin and I. Oh my soulmate!!!!

Me and CK! Fashion advice please! XD


Foong Yi, Cj and Me!


Me, Liz and Foong Yi. Will miss you!


With Li Xuan and her Yon Chiet - my future housemate. YC, be prepared to do housework! XD


Bobby and I. Cool dude. Haha XD


Julius and I. I go raid your room again okay! XD


Gongbi and KukuCil!!!!


Stephy, Razin, me and Foong Yi. Love this pic cause I look nice!


Boston Reunite? Albert came back!

Adam and the girls. Foong Yi, Sanddy, Stephy, Hui Chin, me, and Airina. Leng luis!


Engineering guys. Leng Chais? Hmm..XD

Future housemate, Pui Yin! Great cheongsam!!

Cupcakes from Qam's mum! Lovely!!

Lesbos! XD

When Yong Sam is naughty, he deserves to be punished! XD

Let's all make heart shapes. Spot the couple. XD


Spot the couple to be! Or already a couple? =P


Performance of the night. Didn't know Sufi can sing!




Let's party!!


When the party goes wild, raping happens.


Another rape victim. Sigh. XD



Girls gone wild. XD


Choo-choo-train!


Guys gone wild!!!


Girls on the stage. Love it!


More group photos!


Glamorous!


And last but not least, EVERYONE!!!!

Love this final photo!

It was definitely a night to remember! Way to go, guys! And girls! This is not the end! :)

Subscribe