12:27 AM

Transformers, MJ and Uncle Botak.

Posted by Yuinyi |



Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen is AWESOME!! *screams* Go watch it go watch it!!!


*****

I woke up yesterday when my dad called and he told me, "Eh, Micheal Jackson died leh." I was like, huh? For real?

Seems pretty unbelievable. I turned on the radio the entire day and I heard the same Micheal Jackson's songs three or four times. They've been playing his songs all afternoon.

I'm not a big fan, but he rocked the world when he was living, and it's definitely a great loss. RIP King of Pop. You'll be missed.


*****

Two days ago I went back to the nasi lemak stall beside my secondary school. We used to always have lunch at that stall we called Uncle Botak for some reasons I still don't know. That uncle got botak meh? =P

Surprisingly, that aunty remembers me! *happy* I still love her nasi lemak, and her kangkung! And the Cendol, ABC, Lian Chee Kong, AIR JAGUNG!!!

So totally going to miss Uncle Botak's nasi lemak when I'm in the States! T.T Must go eat as often as possible already. XD

Subscribe