9:32 AM

Among The Junks 2

Posted by Yuinyi |

I was clearing up my junks in my room today, and I found some really cute and amusing things. Hence, among the junks 2!


I really can't believe I actually kept all the letters my friends wrote to me. That was when writing letters was so popular, and I even wrote during those 2 months long school holidays break. It's so cute how I just prefered writing letters to emailing. It's just a bit more personal. And the thrill in having a letter in the letterbox addressed to you, in cute handwritings! Among them were letters from Lisa, Lai Se Yen, Fara Ain (who went all the way to make her letters look cute and funky!), Vanessa, and Aizah (whom I've lost contact of!). The way we wrote those days just makes me wanna laugh. XD


My primary school autograph book!!! Colourful and cute handwritings! We used to write our favourite colours, favourite food, favourite this favourite that, and even who our best friends were in those autograph books. Among the favourite things to write was "Thank you for letting me pen down a few words..." and "Good luck in your future undertakings." Cuteness!


And look! My class photo during Standard 6! Don't even try to look for my face! XD




I wanted to be a police when I was 7! I really don't remember that! XD And lots of thoughts to be a teacher just so I can have the joy of marking papers (it seemed very fun to do the ticks and crosses with RED pens) and writing on boards. =P


I really don't understand how I had the time, energy and willpower to decorate my folios so nicely. XD


In Form 2 (I think) we had this Angel game thing. Someone became my angel and was writing letters to me (anonymously cause I wasn't supposed to know who it was - and I found out later on, of course, though I've now forgotten who it was) and this was one of the letters from the Angel. Mei Yueh, I am pretty sure it's your drawing!!! XD


All the New Year cards that I've been collecting since I don't know when. XD

My first Valentine's "card"? XD From, "u knoe who". LOL

My art project for SPM. It's a stamp, in case you can't tell. XD Oh those days of art classes and paintings!

And I found a birthday card from Mei Yueh, Nanny, Sanddy, Hafidz and CJ during my 18th birthday! It makes me so happy I wanted to laugh out loud. And I finally figured out what GLIEYD means! XD

And last but not least!

Awww~~!!! I think this was when I was 7, or younger. XD And don't ask me why I looked so sad, cause I don't know! =P

I can't get enough of my own cuteness. Can I like kidnap my younger self? =P

9 craps:

Wei Lun said...

polis???hahahahahahaha, u use water gun to chase ppl more suit u! yala, when cleaning up everything, you'll found many things that we have long abandoned, and those old memories suddenly pop out! hehehe, you are the most craziest and sporting+leng lui I have ever met in INTEC! WOW!

cherylyn said...

yuin yi, we can high5!
i wrote polis down too in standard 1. i could still remember that day. the teacher wrote as many occupations on the blackboard and asked us to choose. I guess I chose polis because polis is one of the few occupations i could read. (p-o-l-i-s=polis)LOL

maggiesedapgiler said...

haha cute lil girl...

Yuinyi said...

Wei Lun: Hahaha yeah, maybe that was why I bought the water gun! To realise my long forgotten dream and chase people like you with it. XD Wow, craziest and sporting plus leng lui sumore? XD Thanks! Hehehe

Cheryl: Hahaha I don't remember my teacher writing down a list of occupations but I don't know why I worte polis. TV influence kot, see polis like very yeng like that. XD

Zul: LOL I know right, thanks!! Hahaha!

pinggan said...

Now still cute la. =p

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha now still cute meh. XD

cheryl again. sibuk lah bdk ini :( said...

kukucil, lets write letters. jealous man seeing the amount of letter you have(because baru now i get to view the picture. swt). hikhik, i want US setem punya surat. surat setem burung malaysia saya tak mau. LOL

Yuinyi said...

LOL when I pergi US nanti, I kirim lah banyak banyak postcards with banyak banyak setem ya?? XD Tak de burung Malaysia. =P

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Subscribe