11:30 AM

Counting down

Posted by Yuinyi |

It has just been confirmed that my flight will be on the 14th. Which happens to be on the same day as my brother's convocation in Penang. Wth.

Money smells good, really. :D

Anyway, I just came back from Akasia today. Spent my last time in McD Shah Alam Section 18. Mixed feelings, really. I am both excited and very sad to go. I think about how it was our last gathering together here in Malaysia and how I won't see most of them for quite some time. T.T

I came back with regrets. I realised how I didn't manage to bid proper goodbyes to most of them. I didn't get to do the things I wanted to do. Now I just miss everyone even more. T.T

If I can, I'd really take the car and go to Muar like I said I would while we were lepaking and laughing our ass off in McD last night.

Didn't even get to karaoke for the last time.

See lah, I emo.

I don't know how many times am I going to say this, but I am going to miss everyone so much!!!

On a not-so-emo note, I still have a whole shopping list to prepare and to shop for. I've gotten my new spectacles done though! XD I shall spend the remaining three weeks here going around eating, shopping, and packing.

Although I am starting to miss everyone, I can't wait to go too! :D

Counting down the days~!!

The plushie that Cedric made for me! Thank you sooooooooooooooooooo muchhhhh!!!!! :D

5 craps:

syzn n her fragile heart said...

what? u hv approximately 3 weeks left?

u take care yea...

have a safe trip =)

Yuinyi said...

Yeaps! Thanks! :)

Yoke Peng 玉萍 said...

wow. tat's fast!

see you in US soon! =)

Liz said...

that is such a cute plushie~~~!!!!


haha.


*hugs* i'll miss you too. btw, you're welcomed anytime in IUB. i'll smuggle you into my room when you come for a holiday XD

Yuinyi said...

Yoke Peng, Yeah, see yah!!! XD

Liz, yeah no more condom like. =P

Subscribe