5:40 PM

For my pimp. =)

Posted by Yuinyi |

Oh yes, the little surprise reached my (and Mei Yueh's) pimp in US. *dances around* Yay yay!


Have I mentioned I love doing little surprises like this? =P


Now, don't you think it's just too adorable?? Look, it's hugging it's handkerchief!!



Oh and this, *laughs* is a *ahem* collaboration between Mei Yueh and me. LOL Not perfect, but I am damn proud and happy about it. It's a little mean, but oh our pimp has ALWAYS been mean to us. XD


And he named it Dumpster. Wth?? Dumpster??


"It looked like he has been through a lot. Dumpster sounds so tough and manly."


Okay pimp, whatever. It's you bear now.
And it is not gay! =P

6 craps:

bruce@shark said...

Oh I should have drawn our pimp BALD. =P

"Why did you give me a teddy bear?"

That ungrateful pimp of ours!

LOL

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha we didn't know he was going to be bald. =.=

Memang ungrateful. Din even pay attention talking to us. =P

bruce@shark said...

Didn't even thank us!!!

Now only I realize. Makkau!!

I think it's right that we betrayed him for Bu Bu. =p

Yuinyi said...

Oh yeaaa....!!! We're so into making him happy, we didn't realise he didn't thank us!!! Tsk tsk tskkk... We're such nice unpaid whores. =P

Liz said...

lol

it's pretty hilarious hearing you guys talk about your pimp.

hehehehehe

Yuinyi said...

Well, we are bimbos, what to do... =P

Subscribe