2:38 PM

Getting Ready to Kick Some A**!!!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Hello peeps!!!

Blogger - something wrong. I've been trying to update my blog for days. I can't seem to upload any photos. I can only have words. So words I give you. ^_^ Do I sound like a crackpot?

Okay, so anyway, it's been a week, again. I would say I'm doing fine. Fine. FINE. Okay I'm just trying to keep my happy mood up alright? I've been rotting at home. Fussing over Bleach (I'm so left behind!!). Fussing over which university to apply to. Getting fat. Omg, I am so getting fat!!!! Sheesh! For one week, no sports, and everyday I wake up, turn on my laptop, eat, sleep, tv, laptop, sleep. You see, you see, how to not get fat???

Argh. I need to work out. Soon. *grins*

But it's Fall already!!! Man, it's gonna get so busy. Cal2 Cal2 Cal2! I'm gonna kick some a** I tell you!! Oh yea, I am ready!!

NOT.

Huhu~

I don't know if I'll ever wake up from summer. There you go, pamper me with summer, and I'll get as lazy as a pig. Pray I don't screw my CGPA. Three more semesters and I'm going off. T-H-R-E-E. Gosh, time really flies. Now I'm gonna be a senior. Omg. Sounds so old. Nevertheless, I'm really eager to see those new innocent faces! Niahahaha!! Ah, makes me think of those times when I just came into Intec. XD

Now, my mission - pass Cal2. Save money (okay, can spend on movies - Dark Knight!!!). Work out. Survive!!


Man, my nose. I've been sneezing for the past few days. *sniff sniff*

Subscribe