12:35 AM

After much self reflection

Posted by Yuinyi |

I need to:


1.) Make a point to go to the gym at least 3 times a week because now I can swim 1.5 km (I have to keep it up before I become too lazy!)
2.) Put aside some cash every time allowance comes in so that I don't have to go through the same shit I put myself through every three months
3.) Work hard and focus on my goals so that I don't have to go back to Malaysia anytime soon.
4.) Grow up
5.) Stop making excuses for myself
6.) DO something
7.) Stop feeling sorry for myself
8.) Stop being naive and stupid. Grow up.
9.) Get a back-up plan

I've talked to people and learnt some harsh realities. I believe I'm the kinda person who knows exactly what is wrong with herself, eventually. When I do something wrong, I usually know. When I am being taken over by the 7 deadly sins, I know and I feel the guilt afterwards. I just need to start being the person who actually does something to right the wrong. My wrong. For the past few weeks, I've been through a lot of self reflection moments, cried, pondered, cried somemore. I think it's time for me to get up and stop crying.

I'm working on it.




2 craps:

pinggan said...

I like how number one on your list was going to the gym. LOL

Gambatte ne.

Yuinyi said...

Hahahah :P

Thanks. :)

Subscribe