8:02 AM

Desperate

Posted by Yuinyi |

Guess what? The SAT results are out. Finally. And heck i was so anxious to see it. No, i was not NERVOUS, just anxious. I was waiting for the time to come.

And guess what?

I couldn't find my scores.
That's right. I CAN'T find it. It's not online.

*screams*

You know i panic easily. This sort of thing could have caused me to have a heart attack. Right now, i feel so desperate. Everyone already knows their results, except for ME. *cries* Someone tell me what to do!

Heck, i guess i'll just have to chill and forget about it. It might just be out next week. Mei Yueh is right. I have to chill.

*chilling*

Anyway, we had a gathering at KFC Plaza Alam Central today. A treat from Ms Syaza and Mr Redza. ^_^ The guys even performed. Except for SOME guys who didn't turn up because they are probably cracking their heads out trying to study theology. *roll eyes* Sorry for having no pics. I'm too lazy.

Right. Now i gotta go prepare my book review presentation. It's TOMORROW!

*runs off*

2 craps:

エル said...

=.=...
i overslept la pls..
somemore 11 near 12 tht time got some hella cendana officers came n spot check..
kena scold gao lak.. sigh..

Yuinyi said...

haha yeala right. if you had the will, you wouldn't overslept. XD How come the other guys managed to go? haha

Subscribe