11:32 AM

Positive Thinking!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Anybody reading this must be thinking, "what on earth are you doing here when you are having exams this week?!"

I am wondering the same thing as well. *shoots myself* I know I've mentioned in a previous post that I might not be able to blog so much. I guess I didn't really mean it. XD Ever since I have started blogging, I've sort of gotten addicted to it. Oh help me!

Anyway, we had our Theology and Philosophy exam today. I gotta say that I sort of screwed it up, despite memorising the facts like hell the last night. So, you can imagine how I was feeling by the end of it. And sorry girls, no offense but after the exam, Sanddy, Pui Yin and Foong Yi were talking about it all the way to the bus and Mei Yueh and I didn't really feel like talking about it so we sort of parted ways with the girls. Sorry girls for not informing about where I disappeared to. XD My bad.

So me and Mei Yueh ended up in SACC Mall. To have Nandos which was supposed to cheer us up. The chicken really did sort of got me distracted. It was fantabulous. And soon we were feeling all positive. ^_^ I mean, what is the worst that could ever happen to us?? I know my GPA for mid term is damn pathetic but hey I don't think it would be so bad to the extend that my scholarship will taken away from me. And if the scholarship is really taken away from me, it would be God's will and God might have better plans for me. I wouldn't die, would I? =) Now, am I a Buddhist or a Christian? I am confused about my identity. XD

Sounds like a bunch of nonsense? Nevermind, I think I am just feeling a little too positive. Guess what, we even managed to make someone's day! That made me even happier! =) Okay I think anybody reading this will really think that I am out of my mind and am talking a whole load of crap.

Go ahead. I know I sound cranky.

It's exam week and I am blogging. As I have said, I got a lil addicted. Plus, the connection here isn't always available! I must grab the opportunity to go online when it is good! It is really rare for it to be okay at this time. Understandable laaahhh...

Three more days of exams. Four more subjects. I can't wait for it to be over. Then I can head back to good old MELAKA!!! And the best part is, Kate, Sanddy, Foong Yi, and Sabrina will be going too! Then we will proceed to Muar! Oh then maybe they can meet dear Michelle, Shirleen and Mei Mae! Jas will be still in KL of course.. You know what, I have a feeling it will be great. *excited*
I'll be posting on that so do look forward!

Now i shall continue with Language Awareness.

*mumbles: present perfect tense, passive voice, adjective clauses, articles..*

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

hey... dun get dat sad... im oso in the same mood as you r, but it's the way we take it that matters...

Cheer up!!!

Yuinyi said...

ah.. i'm getting into the positive mood already!

Thanks!

Subscribe