11:15 AM

Oh my gosh. Finally.

Posted by Yuinyi |

The freaking connection in Cemara. I totally hate it. I've been trying to sign in to blogger the entire night! Finally. Hah!

Yea, anyway i am back in Cemara. *sigh* I am missing home already! XD How come i didn't miss home as much during the beginning of the semester? Seems like my senses finally came running back to me telling me that Melaka is still the best. That's where my comfy home is!! Good old Melaka. Anyway, my dad was so very kind today, he fetched me all the way from Melaka to Shah Alam. He even brought me to Midvalley before dropping me off at Cemara. Thanks dad! <3>

Ah! I have finally finished watching One Litre of Tears. Took me such a long time although it has just 11 episodes. It's a good one. Recommended by me to everyone who's interested. =P To the fella who claims he is L, can i have the special part too? Please.. XD

Tomorrow
1.OC Presentation
2.Math quiz

*screams*

I didn't know there's a quiz tomorrow. What the freaking hell. My math has always been not-so-good. I seriously don't need to fail this one. And i dread presentations. A Toastmaster but i just always lose my words when i am in front.*shame* I hope i don't mess it up tomorrow. *fingers crossed*

Finals starts this coming Saturday. I guess i won't be able to blog so often then. What a bad start for my new born baby. I guess my timing is a lil bad. How sad. My beloved bradderrrr will start telling me that his blog has lots of stuff while mine has none. Like i care. This is no competition. XD

That's one cute bacteria. Love it!



It's almost one! Night everyone! Keep your fingers crossed for me! XD

*vanishes*

2 craps:

JiHouh said...

My my.. thx to u that dad needs to trouble n drive all the way up to kl.
If u dun understand stop making big fuss due to ur bad understanding n go what the hell k? "nice" comment.

Yuinyi said...

haiyo why are u taking it so harsh? and since when did i make any big fuss?

Subscribe