1:55 PM

Party in Class!

Posted by Yuinyi |

I am stressed. It's 3 in the morning.


Don't ask. I'm just trying to chill.


Tomorrow is math test. No, correction: TODAY is math test. And my math sucks. *sigh*

Anyway, let's not talk about that.

We had a party in class yesterday. *smiles* Everyone didn't expect to have so much fun during writing class, except for maybe a few people like Hafidz and Mei Yueh. No one saw it coming. Not even me. XD

Ta-daaa!!! Boston Rocks!


Mmmm.. this one is mine!

This one is mine too! No, I'm not so greedy to take BOTH! I let Sanddy have the one with the strawberry. ^_^

Open up! AAAHHHHhhhh....


Yumm yumm.. It's finger lickin' goooddd...!!

Poor guys. No cake to eat? X( It's no wonder you guys are so skinny!!! XD Did JK take your shares?

Party was great, everyone was happy, even those who did not get a piece of cake to eat. Boston is great. Thank you!
Oh gosh, i'm going to miss all these so much!!

Right. I took approximately half an hour to do this. So much time wasted. Should be working on my MATH! But hey, everyone needs to chill, especially me. XD

(Sanddy is complaining. She wants to sleep. XD)

Ciaoz!


Subscribe