3:24 PM

What's the Point??

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay I know i am having my Math paper on Thursday. It is 4.30 a.m and i am just taking off 10 minutes, or maybe 15 minutes of my precious time to release some stress alright? Can someone feel the stress coming out from me? XD

Now, just when I am starting to feel all positive, bad news just have to come pouring down on me. First of all, I realised that I have been dumb (I promised not to call myself stupid, and dumb is a LITTLE different from stupid I guess) enough to overlook the tiny part in Language Awareness on Adverbial Phrases. I know I have gone through it but for some smart reason, I didn't know it is called Adverbial Phrases. For those who have no idea what the hell I am crapping about, forget it. You don't wish to know.

Then I found out that there is no way I am getting my 3.5 for my CGPA. There's nothing that I can do about it anymore. It's driving me insane. I don't understand the system. I feel.. useless.

Now all I am trying to do is maintain my scholarship.

Don't I sound desperate enough?

Since I can't reach my 3.5, someone tell me, what exactly is the point of taking the SAT II exams? Why would I want to waste my one month holiday to struggle through three subjects?
I am still not sure what to do with myself.

For a moment, I even got so demotivated that I couldn't see the point in studying for my Math paper anymore. You see, I won't be able to get an A- even if i obtain full score in that paper. So tell me, what is the point?

*sigh*

Anyway, I really shouldn't be complaining. I was just being cheered up by some wonderful people earlier on. I was called Doralyn or Hana or whatever character in Doraemon. XD To those people (if you guys are reading this, you would know) thank you! Plenty of other people have been telling me to cheer up too. Thank you thank you. Oh gosh, now I feel so sorry for complaining. What the hell is wrong with me?!

Okay, in order not to waste their efforts, I should get a grip on myself. *smacks myself* Alright alright, I am getting a grip! See I am smiling! =)

I'm going to start working on my Math again. Although I can't get even an A-, it's the only subject that I feel I can at least work on.

So,

Ciaoz!

3 craps:

Pison The Great said...

yeah!!! way da go!!

Dun get tensed easily, Evn if u r, throw it in ur blog!! Hahaha..

it's one o my teraphy to release stress nowadays... Hehe...

Copykate said...

i've been so depressed that i don't even feel depress anymore. and i'm so depressed that i dun even know what i'm saying. LOL.

math is my biggest fear. and i scored really bad.

oh well. .

Yuinyi said...

haha yeah i seem to be throwing it all in my blog. that's why i say, i complain a lot.

oh whatever, exam's over. =)

and kate, i didn't know anyone could actually feel so depressed until not depressed. haha LMAO!

Subscribe