6:16 PM

Let's get it kickin'!

Posted by Yuinyi |

*waves*

Ah.. My first post in this blog. I just gotta reopen my blog again. I can't stand it anymore. I mean, everyone has a blog! Kate has one, Hafidz has one, Mei Yueh has one, even the fella who claims he is L has one! Oh now my brother has one too! What the heck. How can i lose out? Not to my brother. No way. *bluek*

Nevermind the title. I don't know what's up with me. Suddenly i love black and white. *waves it off*


I don't camwhore. But i love taking pictures. I guess i kinda got it from my brother. A lil influenced by Kate? A lil influenced by dear Michelle too! What the crap. Anyway i feel the need to get a camera. Someone sponsor me! XD


Apparently my sista loves camwhoring. Nvm us.
I know its full of crap.

But


WELCOME to my bloggie! ^_^

*jumps off*

5 craps:

Copykate said...

hey what influenced by me huh huh! XD

Copykate said...

hey, a good start! move it on! this is gonna be a nice blog! <3

Yuinyi said...

haha i hope it will. XD I tried out once and i ended up abandoning it. I hope i can get this one going. ^_^

Yeala with you taking pics all the time. How not to be influenced? =P

Anonymous said...

finally i read ur blog.ha! caught u. u're dun wanna lose out just becos i have a blog. that's it. plagiarism!!! =P i'm gonna smack u with a cotton candy, hit ur head with a sponge, n feed u with lots n lots of ice cream.. wahahaha!!! THAT's Torture!!!
By ur kind hearted brader.

Yuinyi said...

what's up with smacking me with a cotton candy, hitting my head with a sponge and feeding me ice-cream???
I love ice-cream!! <3

Subscribe