It's someone's birthday!

Someone's turned 20. No more teenager, my friend! Getting old.. =P


Happy Birthday, Manford! (if you ever find my blog, which I really doubt you will)
I'm still really sad to think that he's leaving soon, being one of the closest people to me in Intec.

*sobs*

Anyway, I'm really proud to be me sometimes. Mei Yueh and I really pair up to be good engineers. XD I got the idea and Mei Yueh developed the idea. Tell me which student in Intec actually buys waterguns from Giant and shoots the birthday boy? We are creative, aren't we? =P We deserve an A++ in Critical Thinking too.


And how many students around Intec who actually buy roses from the flower shop and give the roses to guys on Valentines Day? And who would have thought of playing fireflowers in the middle of the night?

Despite all the workload and stress, I'm not surprised to be voted as the merriest people on facebook. Although I do feel depressed at times. XD Eh, Mei Yueh?

Yeah, I think I am mad too. You have a problem with that?

Want me to shoot you with my watergun? XD

4 craps:

Pison The Great said...

"Want me to shoot you with my watergun? XD"

I'm waiting.... X)

Yuinyi said...

HAH! I'll wait for you to come to Cemara!! You're so gonna get drenched!!!! *evil laugh*

Pison The Great said...

dun laugh too early... kehkeh!! X)

Yuinyi said...

You better get one too so that you can attack me back!

Subscribe