10:45 AM

I Need To Blog Like A P-ppro!

Posted by Yuinyi |

Don't ask. Don't need to read 'cause it's totally irrelevant.

I should stop blogging because I am such a bimbo and through blogging I embarrass myself totally without even realising it! Now, who can be so stupid to not even realise that? No one else but me, yeah.

I should just run and hide.
Oh alright, I won't stop blogging but I'll definitely TRY to stop being so bimbotic.

Yeah, I will.

So, if you'll excuse me, I'm going to run off and bury my head in the ground. Or stab myself with knives and axes.

2 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Bimbooooo... Hahaha... No, u'r not!!

U'r implying that all bloggers are stupid, aren't u????

I should stop blogging...

Yuinyi said...

NO!
It's only me la.

I'm saying I am stupid because i embarrassed myself without knowing it la, makkau! XD

Subscribe