5:54 AM

I'm kinda crazy

Posted by Yuinyi |

I must be crazy to be blogging at this time. I have two tests and a quiz this week, and endless of assignments to be completed, mostly due this week and next week. I wonder when I'll ever get a break.


And I must also be crazy because despite being so busy busy busy, I can still go to the Lantern and Flora Festival at Banting on Saturday night (instead of staying at Cemara obediently to study and maybe catch some sleep) AND wake up as early as 6.30 to go play frisbee the very next day at Intec.


The Lantern and Flora Festival was REALLY nice.


Don't we look happy? =)

We reached back at Cemara at around 12 pm.
Then, the next day, Intec HAT!


6 games. Running up and down the field. It was dead tiring.
But I gotta say it's all worth it!! See Pison's blog.

I'm still waiting to get my free frisbee disc! Then I can play anytime I want. If I can find the time. X(


It has been such a busy and tiring weekend. So much for catching up with my sleep during the weekends.


Now I'll still have to burn the midnight oil for another week. Meaning, about 3 to 4 hours of sleep per day for a week.


I know I've wailed a lot of times on my blog, but I just gotta do it again.

*wails*

Subscribe