11:18 AM

I Complain Too Much.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I think I complain a LOT. Oh yes I do.

When I have nothing to do during the two months holiday break that I could almost die, I complain. Now I have so much to do that I can almost die also. And I complain also.

When people bully me like mad, I complain.
Now this mangkuk and pinggan suddenly make a 180 degree change and start treating me like a princess. And yes, I complain somemore.

I sometimes don't understand myself. The things I do sometimes make me wanna bang my head against the wall and let it break into a hundred pieces, with blood and brains splattering all over.

Who agrees with me that I am a dumb bimbotic girl? I see a raise of hands. Thank you.

Anyway I seriously don't know how to find the time for all my work. I need to revise Calculus, Chemistry, and Intro to Engineering, all of which I haven't started revising yet. And my demonstrative speech outline. Plus all the CNY preparations. I don't even have much time for shopping. I'm telling you, I have no new clothes this year. NONE. Big Fat ZERO.

Yay.

I feel so miserable.

14 craps:

Anonymous said...

I think you are crazy, that's why you complain a lot. Take up psychology courses. It helps to maintain your mental stability and well being.

=P

CJ said...

lolz...
Don't feel bad...
I promise I'll just stand aside when ppl bully u next time
And I won't kacau u, ok??
XD

bruce@shark said...

U ah... =_=... *speechless*. Who's i can be mean sometimes anyway?

Yuinyi said...

Hey I can be mean sometimes.. whoever you are. Yea i think i am crazy. XD

Yuinyi said...

CJ, you say one hah.. dun break your promise!! XD But then now they stopped bullying me edi.. haha so no need edi I guess. XD

And Mei yueh, I also dunno who is that. =P Do you think its our pimp? got that possibility anot ah? XD

Yuinyi said...

HAH or is it Bu?? XD

CJ said...

Uh huh? They have stopped bullying u now?
Then, I think I should turn backward...
lolz
Wait till I'm back!
Bully u until u become crazy!
XD
No la... Just joking...
Don't want to spoil ur CNY mood!
=P

Yuinyi said...

CJ you're so mean!!

But I guess I'm getting used to it. XD

SimpleSanddy said...

Eh, dun 4get me... I've lots of time thinking abt creative ways to tease you, not bully okay? ( 2 avoid u from complaining when ppl bully u and also when ppl din bully u) C... I treat u so good...

Eh, anyway, chill... U still hav 1 more day 2 shop...

I am sure Doralin is able to shop extremely FAST!!!

Erm... I guess oni lah... I also think dat i can be mean sometimes is ur pimp loh... ^^ Sorry yea if I guess it wrongly yea... ~^

Yuinyi said...

Hahah sanddy sanddy.. you're gonna be the only left bullying me. Oh wait. there's still Siok shen. And Mei Yueh too, if she changes her mind. XD

And I'm pretty sure it's Pinky Bu edi. Just saw his blog. Hahah =P

bruce@shark said...

Nah... I dun want any more bad karma. >_< I have enough things to worry d... =p So, I don't think I'll change my mind yet... Probably summer sem la.. when I'm so bloody free!! XD then I can start to find ways to entertain myself... Muahahaha..

CJ said...

Haha!
Happy CNY anyway!

Yuinyi said...

Hahah Mei Yueh, okay lor. Let's see what's gonna happen in summer sem. XD Manford says he won't bully me in summer sem also leh. Meaning until he fly wor.. can mati lor like that. XD

Yuinyi said...

CJ, happy CNY!!!

Subscribe