5:54 AM

My Issue with Town Busses.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Ahh.. finally back at home. Can relax already. XD

I've concluded that it's a VERY bad idea to take the town bus from Melaka Central back to my house.

I reached Melaka Central at 4.30 p.m. today and since my dad only ends work at 5.30 p.m. and there's no one to pick me up, I thought I might as well just take the town bus back home. So, I hopped onto the town bus and waited for some time before the bus started moving.

And this is what I hate about town buses. It always appears dirty and polluted. It's super crowded. It's hot. And the bus drivers are always so hot-tempered and rude and act as if we passengers owe them our lives or something. I'm not trying to stereotype but almost all the town bus drivers are like that. Almost. I just don't get it. Wouldn't it do them good to just welcome passengers with a big huge smile? And what's with that scornful look on their faces? *sigh*

So, back to my journey on the bus that sounded like it could break down any minute. The passengers boarded the bus and soon enough it was full and the rest had to stand. Then I turned and looked around and I see this girl with an empty seat beside her.

She had her bag on the empty seat. *applause*

How inconsiderate, I thought.

And then, the bus driver asked one lady who was standing to take a seat and this lady went and take a look at the apparently empty seat, only to walk back in front and tell the driver 'Dia letak beg kat situ.'

What the hell. How can this silly girl just act as if she did not notice this lady trying to find a seat? Some people just freaking don't understand that seats are for butts, not for your freaking bags. What a bimbo.

Anyway, the bus groaned, jerked and shook. And then I finally reached the bus stop somewhere outside my housing area. It was 6.00 p.m. already andI had to walk all the way from the bus stop to my house carrying one back pack filled with books (Calculus, Chemistry, Intro to Engineering), another sling bag filled with clothes, and a laptop. I could have just waited at the bus station for my dad to pick me up. It would have been a much smoother ride.*sigh*

Therefore, I'm telling myself, no more town busses for me.

I'm totally going to appreciate this holiday as much as possible. No more holidays after this until the next semester. X(

But then, we're having tests right after the holidays. How to enjoy, you tell me? So much for CNY. I have Calculus, Chemistry, and Intro to Engineering to study.

I can't wait for Summer Semester. Then can go watch movies and lepak everyday until I get bored. XD

Ethan was just telling me the other day to endure it for a while.

Who's Ethan you ask? My pimp!! It's his new name and I think it's really nice!

Persevering...

8 craps:

CJ said...

Gosh... Does this mean that u won't take bus in shah alam anymore? XD

Yuinyi said...

Oh no no.. haha only when I am back in Melaka. In Shah Alam, no choice. XD

bruce@shark said...

Haha... tat's why. I tried town bus when I was in Form 4 or 5 and decided...against it since then. Luckily.. I CAN DRIVE NOW!!! =P

Yuinyi said...

hahah high five!! But there's no way I can drive back from the bus station ma.. no car.. X(

エル said...

wow u brought back calculus, chemistry n intro to engineering book? O.o
damn pro la u..
hardworking sial..

Yuinyi said...

I'm not as pro as you ma.. that's y have to work harder. you're smart enuf edi ma.. XD

CJ said...

Wow! Kent Yee is free from study this break!
So envy...
XD

Yuinyi said...

Sigh.. yealor. So jealous. Unlike me. Have to work like cow. X(

Subscribe