Posted by Yuinyi |

I almost thought I can never get access to this page tonight.

One week holidays doesn't seem enough. It's ALWAYS not enough. I hardly get to rest at all.

And everyone gets sick after the break. Including me. X( At least I'm feeling a whole lot better now. Can play frisbee somemore. XD

Coming back here means study study study non-stop. No more breaks after this. *sigh* Why do we have to have tests and exams right after the break??!!

I am now on my bed, with Cotton beside me, my jacket somewhere on the bed, my Chemistry book lying open with my highlighter, pens and pencils all over the bed. My Calculus notes are at the corner of the bed, waiting for me to flip over them. Sigh.

Chemistry facts are very degil, refuse to get into my tiny brain.

Thursday TWO Chemistry quizzes, Friday Calculus TEST, and next week Chemistry TEST.

I've yet to watch Kung Fu Dunk and CJ7 and I am totally in love with the Jay Chou World Tour 2007 Concert DVD right now. I am so going to grab it!!! But looks like I can only watch the movies and get the DVD next weekend, or next next, or next next next, or next next next next, or okay you get the idea.


Sien betul!!!

Subscribe