5:20 AM

No I Don't Wanna Talk About It Anymore.

Posted by Yuinyi |

I used to hate it when I see people getting depressed all the time. It’s like, ‘Oh I’m suddenly so depressed for no reasons lah.” I used to think, “What the heck lah, there’re people whose situations are worse than yours.” And I used to think that these people are just plain pathetic.

I just realised that I am no different from the people who get depressed all the time.

You’ve seen the endless complain posts I have in my blog.

You’ve heard me whine all the time about Calculus and Chemistry.

Yes, I have been getting upset a lot this semester. I have to say that Irvine makes me uncomfortable. In Boston, I used to feel I belonged. Not in Irvine, no. If I tell you that I don’t hate it, then I am lying to you.

I don’t like being the only person in class who can’t seem to solve a simple Calculus question. I hate being the only one in class who hates Chemistry to the core. I hate it when everyone is asking each other whether they have completed the freaking Chemistry assignment that was just assigned the day before and I haven’t even printed it yet. And I hate it when everyone is discussing Calculus and I don’t know a single thing they’re talking about. I just don’t feel like a part of the class.

In short, I am just plain dumb.

I don’t deny that my time management is poor. I take 2 hours to study something that my classmates would probably take 1 hour to study. That’s why I’m sleeping at 3 or 4 each night. I am not proud of it either.

Sleepless nights. Endless assignments. Endless tests and quizzes. Sometimes I just feel like letting go of everything. I should just quit studying and go sell satay at the roadside. What the hell am I striving so hard for exactly? It’s not like I’m going for the Ivy Leagues. I don’t understand myself either.

Right now, everything just seems wrong. The person who used to make me laugh till my tears came rolling down and whom I could call and talk to when I was stressed over algebra and trigo last semester doesn’t even have anything to talk with me anymore.

I probably won’t ever want to talk about this again. I’m so tired complaining and making people hate me for it. I don’t think you wanna see my ugly crying face. I know it’s irritating seeing someone get depressed all the time.

I know you hate this. I hate this too. I hate myself for being so weak.

Sorry to anyone whom I’ve pulled a long face at the whole week. And if I’ve put on a fugly dark face (with a dark gloomy cloud hovering over my head) and not smile as sincerely when talking, sorry to whomever had to endure that.

Yes I’m a sad dumb girl.

That, is what I hope to be the end of whatever nonsense you have to hear from me.

9 craps:

CJ said...

Come on! Cheer up! Everyone likes ur happy face!
Hmmm... ya, I can see that u were not happy recently.. (square & dark face? tiring look?)
But, that's not important...
"Just be happy!" I told myself this too...

Oh ya, I think that u r ok ady right?
Coz when I saw you just now, u look better a lot lo... lolz

Anyway, cheer up!

CJ said...

Oh ya... Forgotten one point...
Don't get stressed up over Calculus!
Take ur time... Slowly...

Yuinyi said...

CJ, thanks a lot!! Yea, I'm feeling much much better already. Going for taekwando and frisbee in the midst of all these stress proved to be very effective in making myself happy. =)

I told myself I'll stop sulking after posting this up, so I kept that promise and although it was hard to smile again at first, it's getting better already. I feel happier now. Hehe.

Thanks again CJ! *hugs*

Pison The Great said...

Dun u wana hug me for throwing the frisb disc at u ystrdy?????
XD

Yuinyi said...

Hahaha yealahhh jealous la tu. XD

Let's play more frisbee. =P

CJ said...

Haha! Maybe I should consider joining frisbee...
So effective in combating against stress! (next sem la... )
XD

Yuinyi said...

Don't next sem la.. this sem lah!! XD

CJ said...

this sem ar... can't la...
Must score in Zulia's class n Liew's class!
XD

Yuinyi said...

Ah lah.. Makkau laa..

Subscribe