9:22 PM

0404

Posted by Yuinyi |

4th April. 0404. It is a very special day.



You know why?


Because it's the day





The very special day





Of


TWO of my closest friends




*drumrolls*

Michelle!!



And....



Mei Yueh Pinggan!!!





Happy Birthday! *smiles*

*********************************************************************************

Oh by the way, I get to dress up like Frank Sinatra this time.

Although it wasn't very Sinatra-ish. Everyone thought we were going to do Greenday or MCR or some rock band stuff.

Never mind. I still liked it.


I've always wanted this kind of hat. It's freaking cool.

My friend actually thinks I'm mad when I told her I wanted to get one. See? I looked good in it! XD

Too bad it's not mine. XD

2 craps:

bruce@shark said...

Hehe... I'm the pinggan but I forgot to bring my paper brothers and sisters along on my birthday. So had to use cardboard to alas the cake. =p

Yuinyi said...

That's why loh!

Too bad, nobody uses mangkuk to eat cakes. XD

Subscribe