12:01 PM

B-O-R-I-N-G

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay this is frustrating. I want to blog very badly (the last time I blogged was on the 8th?? It's the 12th already!) but there's freaking nothing for me to blog about. Heck, nothing interesting has been happening! Unless racing through time to try to cover as much Calculus, Chemistry, Engineering and assignments as I can is considered interesting. *rolls eyes*

I'm telling you the finals is in two weeks.TWO weeks. I can't wait for everything to be over so that I can sleep sleep sleep shop shop shop eat eat eat sleep sleep sleep for an entire week. Great I sound like a pig. NO I'm not.

This is really boring.
My life is B-O-R-I-N-G.

*slaps myself*

Okay it is not. Not Not Not.
But I am really feeling bored right now. Heeelpp meeee...~

*snaps fingers* Right, what do you think if I just tell you about my latest crush?


HAH!


I know you're nosy! There's no crush no crush no crush. Even if there is, it's not like I'm telling you. Unless its Mr. Calculus. Okay I think I'm a bit obsessed with Calculus. Yen Yi (see how his name is similar to mine??) commented that almost every single post in my blog never failed to mention Calculus.

Gosh, this is freaking wasting time. You really shouldn't be reading this.

You know, I don't know how I can feel BORED when I just realised that I have a test on Monday, plus another quiz and my speech presentation, all on Monday. Then I have my Progress Report presentation on Tuesday. *grins*

And speaking of speech presentation, it's giving me headaches. I don't know, but I used to think it was fun. *sigh*

Okay, since this is such a horrifyingly boring post, let me end this with a pic of St Patrick plus Halloween. =PPresentations can sometimes be fun. SOMETIMES. (notice that Kent Yee is actually SMILING?)

4 craps:

Yen Yi said...

lolx..u know what..
just before i finish reading this blog...b4 i read my name here..
i was like..haihh calculus again..
nvm..i shall drop a comment here to say about it..but mana tau..i saw my name here..XD

i think u should change ur blog's name from black vs white to "messing with calculus"

Yuinyi said...

LOL

Of course I won't change my blog's name to something like that!! It'll just add on to my headaches. XD But seriously ma... my life is all calculus since this semester. =P

SimpleSanddy said...

Haha... Yen yi and Yuin yi... Lolz...

Me too can't wait for all de tests to be over...

All I want to do is just sleep sleep sleep sleep..... I knw I've been sleeping a lot but I dun seem 2 hav enough sleep... Lolz... 'malu-fying'...

K-lah, coming bek 2 hostel later 2nite... better take a nap now... Lolz...

Yuinyi said...

LOL say malu-fying, yet you're still taking a nap. Hahaha macam contradicting only. XD

Subscribe