7:52 AM

My Weight Issue

Posted by Yuinyi |

No. No. NO. NO. NOOOO!!!

I'm fat fat fat fat fat fattttt!!

"Eh girl, so fat edi ah?"
"Wah... college life treating you good eh??"

*wails*

NO I REJECT THATTTT!!!

Presenting my flawless diet plan!!!

Jogging jogging!! Have late breakfast a.k.a brunch so I can skip lunch, frisbee frisbee, absolutely NO SUPPER, and anything that will make me look like a model!!! XD

Okay that's a bit over. =P

But..

I SHALL LOSE WEIGHT!!

Mark my words, fats. You'll be gone for good!! Muahahahahaha!!!

6 craps:

Pison The Great said...

Gogo Yuin!!!

Ur coach is going to be the one responsible. Hehehe...

ur coach is eager to start the diet regime!!!

Ur coach is here!!!

Wakaka...

Yuinyi said...

I'm depending on you!!! If I fail, you'll be at fault! XD

Pison The Great said...

Ok.

That would mean:

1) Weekly fee - RM100
2) Royalty - RM50/hour
3) Lunch Cost - RM 60/week
4) Necessary Equipment - RM500

And the list goes on... Haahaha...

Note: to know more, visit www.jpa.gov.my for more allowance.

Yuinyi said...

HAHAHA tuuuut you!!!

Apa punya kawan!

Pison The Great said...

Aih... ni dah diskaun 70% ooo...

JiHouh said...

er.. so i guess i shouldn't say add oil hor? then lose oil all the way.
=P

Subscribe