Ignore the title.

So, Michelle commented that bloggers like me take pictures of almost every single thing I could get my hands on.

*ponders*

Come to think of it, ever since I started blogging, I've been making more use of my camera phone. Things around me started to look pretty and worth the space in my phone. Which is a good thing what. Or else, why did I buy a camera phone in the first place? See, i'm doing my phone justice. XD

And just to prove you wrong, Michelle, I am not posting any pictures I took last Saturday. =P It's not like I took many pictures that day. *grins*

Oh gosh, I miss the girls. Everyone is so busy nowadays we hardly get to catch up with each other. Each time we get together, it amazes me how different life in Shah Alam is compared to life in Melaka. =P


By the way, it's like the last three weeks of the semester and everything is suddenly very... erm heavy? I don't know but it's sort of driving me crazy. I have mentioned enough about the tests and quizzes and exams and assignments and presentations, I don't think I need to mention those crazy stuff anymore. It just keeps getting more, or so I feel. At one point, I started to lose track of all my tests and quizzes and presentations.

Gosh I just want this to end soon. I've been trying in vain to convince myself that it is okay to not achieve the best, just as long as I am doing all I can. I think I fail in persuasive speech - failing to persuade myself, that is.

But then again, when this semester ends, it'll be summer. Then when summer ends, everyone who is flying will stop coming to college. And suddenly so many people that I know of are leaving. People from my batch, the seniors. At one time, I actually started questioning myself again. What if I had applied? How does it feel like, being able to fly so soon?

Nah, I'm not changing my mind about what I decided. =)

Of course, I'm feeling sad that they're leaving. But then, you know what, I'll survive. Whatever it is, I'm going to survive. (I'm consoling myself what the heck =P) Even if I start crying more than I do. Hey, that's like a form of stress reliever okay.

I can get pretty crazy when I am emotional. Which is not very seldom. XD I'm not proud of it. But I am going to survive because, it's life and there's nothing else I can do but to move on. I'm not making myself miserable.

I definately will TRY not to. *grins*

Oh by the way, I'm a siao char bo. =)

Subscribe