11:24 AM

Freedom!!!

Posted by Yuinyi |

*fireworks*
*dancing*
*singing*

Oh yes, celebrations!

Because FINALS IS DAMN OVER!!!!

This only means,

---> Movies, Field Trips (*grins*), Frisbee, Taekwando, SUMMER! And Yes, Sleep!

Oh in addition to that, my MAIN goal that I really have to achieve by the end of summer, I NEED TO SHED SOME FATS!! I've been eating so much during exam period and I got so bulat and when I look at the mirror I can't recognise who I see. Yes, it's that bad. So it means jogging, healthier food ( I'll find the healthiest one there is ), and less food!!

Okay okay, I'm very determined to achieve my goal. Although I have failed countless times. XD Give me moral support leh!

The guys are moving in to Cemara this Saturday!!! I'm so excited!! No, I am not obsessed with them, just that I'll have more frisbee mates, more Taekwando mates!! Yes yes yes yes!!!

....

I think I sound a bit overexcited. =P

Who cares? Finals is over! I'm done with Spring Semester 2008!!



Psst, The Forbidden Kingdom, bbbeeessstt!!!

6 craps:

tachimurakiyuri said...

LoL

Hafidz is coming to Cemara also...

Guess i will c both of u stick 2gether after this.....

Yuinyi said...

We will, if you use super glue lah. Then we can't do anything ma. XD

Why can't I stick to you instead??

사성개 said...

hohoho, yuinyi is getting horny :)

Yuinyi said...

Excuse me? Yuinyi is not anywhere near horny. I see Shengkai is horny. =P

Pison The Great said...

JK, if there is a murder in Cemara, i can conclude 2 things:

1)U r the victim
2) I'm sooo gona kill u!!!

Never ending nagging Yuinyi n I a, u...

Btw, Yuinyi, tell me u r obsessed w us!! Wakakaka...

Yuinyi said...

Pison, I am NOT. =P

Subscribe