1:01 PM

Calculus Vs. Lost Wallet

Posted by Yuinyi |

The greatest thing happened to me today. Eh wait. *checks the time* No, it was yesterday.


Guess what? I lost my wallet. And every single damn thing inside.


ARGH!! A lesson for myself, no more wallets when it's frisbee time. Right now, I have basically nothing. NOTHING. No cash, no bank card, no IC, no license, nothing. How great is that? So I'm going to have to be a parasite for a couple of days. Yes, I was reprimanded too for being so awfully careless. Sigh. It's actually my first time losing my wallet. Can you believe I actually lost it??


Aside from that, I am tired and sleepy, I think I screwed my Physics quiz yesterday, and am going to screw Calculus quiz 2 today, AND I have a coin to design for my civilization class today as well, which is what I am trying to do right now-looking for information. Oh and we had our introductory meeting for Toastmasters yesterday and man, the mistakes we made!!!! So damn paiseh. Although the feedbacks from the juniors were very encouraging. ^_^ I haven't seen so many people in a Toastmasters meeting for a very long time.


So yea, things haven't been going very well, and my mood has been going downhill too. Along the way, some people pissed me off, plus my monthly hormone changes - you can't really blame me for that. =P


Amazingly, I get more depressed over Calculus than losing my wallet. The only thing about losing my wallet is the hassle of making a report, redoing my IC, getting another bank card, my license, and the thought of that 60 bucks flying away just like that. Calculus does so much more than all that to make me sad. XD


So anyway, I'm just trying to look on the bright side of everything. I'm happy to be in Space Tunnel, I am happy to be in the Inpro Dance, I am well, not too happy, but at least I am working out and satisfied with the juniors when I am playing frisbee, I am happy with Toastmasters, and everything else except for Calculus. The only thing is, I am getting 4 hours of sleep per day, practices everyday ( frisbee and dancing - working out everyday yes) and falling asleep in almost all my classes. I have tried my best to stay awake ok.

Coffee doesn't work anymore. Not even when I take two cans in the afternoon, and another at night.



I still fall asleep. Huhu~

Subscribe