12:25 PM

Good old times.

Posted by Yuinyi |

Okay hi peeps, I know I haven't been updating for some time. Someone *ahemyouknowwhoyouare* kept bugging me to update, and since I suddenly had the urge to do so, here I am! *taddaaaa!!!*

So anyway, I was browsing through my pictures in my laptop yesterday, (yes in the middle of Calculus and C++ and whatnot) and I remembered something.

Okay here goes, from the senior to the juniors - how to enjoy your life in INTEC/Cemara/Akasia. *credits to Mei Yueh (niahahaha)*

1. SAT scores are not everything. *grins* Yes, there are people getting almost full scores, but really, it's like that one lah. XD If you ask me, throughout the whole Fall07, my SAT scores are always in the same range. So, don't frus. Still, study! =P

2. The swing (oh my favourite).

Okay lah, this is not the swing, but its the same playground. ^_^

When you are stressed (cannot help it one) play the swing. And the see-saw. Oh, not the ones at Akasia though. Those are not playable. =P

3. Find kaki-movies. Best if they come with cars. XD

4. Play the snooker at Cemara. Really, try it out.

5. Find people to bully. (Okay in my case, I am the one being bullied) No lah, find nice people. Oh and a suggestion - waterguns and balloon hammers... Oops. *grins*

6. Sleep in the library, on the floor. Yeah, go ahead. It's especially nice when there's no one around.

I've always wanted to say this, "Inilah muka budak Stanford!!!!" *proudproud*

7. Gatherings. Okay I hope everyone knows this. Birthday parties, festivals, whatever. Pizza parties are good. ^_^


8. Do crazy things. Be spontaneous. For example, get the guys some roses on Valentines (oh watch them blush XD), play with fireflowers. And a lot more other things. Excuse me, no breaking rules ok.


9. Do stuff for other people, surprises, whatever. If that person is far away, (example, in the States) ship it all the way there, no problemo. XD


10. Find yourself a partner to do things with. *calls out for Mei Yueh*


11. Oh and yes, frisbee!! Try it out, it's fun and addictive! Good for Summer Sem. XD

Oh the memories. ^_^ It was one fantastic year for me.

I wonder if I'll still be doing all those. Like sudah tua. Huhu~

Right, so anyway I've been keeping myself very busy to the point of driving myself insane. I don't know how I am going to cope, but no worries, I won't die yet. =P I am actually very worried for my Calculus and C++ and Physics. *sigh* And with all the events coming up, I just haven't got the time to catch a breath.


I'll probably blog again after everything is over. Right now, I've got a date with Calculus and Physics.


*yawn* Wake up, Yuinyi!!! *slaps self*

6 craps:

Pison The Great said...

hey... I'm also part of those activities, but my face is not in any of those pics!!!

*Sedih... mencangkung by the drain...*

:P

And hell yeah, watch the guys blush... as reddish as rotten tomato! XD

bruce@shark said...

Mangkuk!!! *runs and hugs mangkuk tightly*

Oh man.. all the crazy things we did... I'll always cherish those memories. =)

U make me missing u from Melaka, in my house!!!

GILA LA KITA

Too bad the best of the best cannot be revealed.

Muahahaha.

Shhhh... ;)

bruce@shark said...

U take care k?

Don't overburden yourself.

Tell them, sorry u cannot do it if u have ta make coffee your best friend for weeks.

bruce@shark said...

Oh and I agree with u about the SAT scores. All my scores about the same only for the Barrons book.

Then when I did the real one, was higher. So, tell the juniors, Princeton Review is the hardest of all publications.

Don't worry bout low scores. Just keep swimming... oops.. I mean practicing. =p

If wanna boost confident, try Kaplan and Collegeboard. =)

Yuinyi said...

Eh Pison, which activities were you in? XD Oh yea, 30% only mah, right? =P Jangan lah mencangkung kat sana. Busuk nanti... XD Oh yea, you did blush, didn't you? Hahahah! I hope you didn't throw it away.... =P

Yuinyi said...

Pinggan!!! I miss you too...!!! Now there's no one to do all those with me... not that I actually have the time to do also lah. =P Haha I was so tempted to write it down... trying to think of ways I can twist it around, but.. I cannot think of any. LOL I wanted to include our happy family of nanny, baby and pimp too, but no point promoting. XD Mana tau I kena. =P

Oh yea, I am TRYING to say no to some people. I've just failed to do so today. I don't even have time for Calculus... *sobs*

Subscribe